We are two highly experienced PR and marketing professionals based in South Cumbria. Our diverse client base includes family and owner-run businesses, charities and larger organisations across the public, private and social enterprise sectors. Many of our clients have been with us since we set up in 2007 – testimony to the value they place in the service that we provide.
Our expertise lies in these sectors:
• Charities – including youth, health and museums
• Events – from RHS Flower Shows, agricultural and trade shows to fundraising events
• Gardening and Horticulture – gardens, nurseries and garden designers
• Hospitality – the full range of accommodation providers
• Property – residential
• Retail – product PR, shops and shopping centres
• Rural – auction houses, food producers, farming and rural issues
And we offer the following services:
• Digital Marketing – strategy and implementation
• Advertising – strategy and creation
• Print Marketing – production of leaflets and brochures
• Media Relations – securing exceptional editorial for our clients
• Copywriting – from speeches for Chief Executives to copy editing university prospectuses
• Branding – product branding and corporate brand development
We are very effective in working with other creative agencies. We are particularly adept at providing a crucial interface between what our clients need and the services that photographers, printers, designers, and web and software developers provide.
We strongly believe in marketing that is practical and focused on results that matter to you. This means we only carry out work that clearly supports your business aims. We will work hard with you to establish what those are and how we can help to achieve them.
We can help with one-off short term projects, public relations at key points in the year, or we can provide regular marketing support each month on a retainer basis. We also provide support packages for new and small businesses.
Whatever your need, you will always find us to be responsive, hard-working and creative. Let us demonstrate this – contact us and we’ll explore how we can help you.